Just because the operation is over doesn’t mean that you are already in the clear. In fact, what you do after your operation is very vital in your recovery. So, if you don’t want to stay at the hospital and choose to recover at home instead, be sure to consider our post-operative care service at Angels of Mercy Homecare Services, Inc.
We have experienced caregivers and nurses who can provide you with the appropriate post-operative care that you or your loved ones need. With our post-operative care, we can:
- Assist you with moving around
- Help with housekeeping and other household chores
- Help with transfers and mobility
- Make sure that you do not overexert yourself
- Make sure that your stitches remain clean and that the bandages are regularly replaced to avoid infection
- Medication reminders
- Provide meal preparation and assistance
- Provide verbal or visual reminders to the patient to perform regularly scheduled treatments and exercises
So, to arrange for our post-operative care service, please give us a call at 763-432-9706. We would be happy to make the arrangements with you today!