At Angels of Mercy Homecare Services, Inc., you can rest your mind knowing that our caregivers are licensed, insured, and that they have the experience required to carry out the tasks assigned to them. Moreover, they are all dedicated and compassionate professionals whose primary mission is to help you and your loved ones live an independent, safe, and to have an improved quality of life at your own home.
Additionally, our caregivers:
- Are thoroughly background checked, screened, and carefully chosen
- Will work closely with your primary care physician, therapists, and other doctors to ensure that they are providing the proper care needed
- Will communicate with the family members and keep them updated regarding the patient’s conditions
- Will make sure that the appropriate medications and treatment plans are followed strictly
- Offer support in any area that they are qualified to provide support in
Do you want to meet our caregivers today? Come visit us, or give us a call at 763-432-9706 to set-up a meeting with us today.