At Angels of Mercy Homecare Services, Inc., our nursing assistants are here to help you or your loved one stay independent at home. They will be tasked to provide you with the care that you need when it is required.
Rest assured, our staff are trained and experienced to provide the highest quality of care that best suits your needs. They have competencies in:
- Age-Specific Care Techniques
- Assisting Patient with Activities of Daily Living
- Symptom Control
- Mobility Assistance Techniques
- Nutrition Monitoring
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Safety Practices in Patient Care
To make arrangements with our care coordinator for CNA/NAR Services, call us at 763-432-9706.